Tue, 01 Dec|
Daily yoga, mantra, breathwork & manifestation.
Time & Location
01 Dec 2020, 08:30 – 21 Dec 2020, 09:30
Hosted by Breath By Nathan & Phil Cannaveda Yoga
A multidisciplinary daily live class & support group to establish new empowered habits.
Alternating days Phil & Nathan will be delivering a daily morning class.
One day, Phil (Cannaveda Yoga) will be teaching Yoga (Hatha, Tantra, Vinyasa) with some simple integrated mantra.
The next day, Nathan (Breath by Nathan) will be teaching pranayama, breathwork, meditation & creative visualization practices for manifestation.
This cycle will continue for the full 21 days.
Daily 1 hour practice
Live on Facebook group
Live on Zoom
Sign up commitment
Drop in price £5
More than just a morning routine
What you will receive;
- Private membership forum & support group
- 1-1 support from Nathan & Phil
- Recordings & playback access
- Empower up PDF downloads (self coaching & educational assets)
- Empower up playlist (for continuing self practice)
We are so confident that this daily practice will help you that we are offering a
100% money back guarantee/ refund if you dont feel better.
Why are we doing this?
One morning i woke up feeling especially down & groggy, although i absolutely DID NOT WANT TO partake in my morning practice of yoga, breathwork, meditation & visualisation, i pushed through …
The results astounded me, i felt 1000x better after engaging with these potent wellbeing practices.
Its not a surprise really!
Nonetheless, this was the moment i had this important realisation.
The exact time when we most need to do our morning practice is the exact time that we least want to practice it.
This got me thinking …
What if we created a support group & community network where we can all support & motivate each other to engage with these practices & form new positive habits.
So here we are!
On top of this, these practices have drastically enriched our lives & we really want to share this with you.
Who is this for?
- Anybody who struggles to self start & thrives doing the work with a supportive community
- Anybody who is wanting to develop a regular morning routine & wellbeing practice
- Anbody who wants to develop momentum, drive & find clarity on their life intentions.
- Anybody who wants to understand, develop or deepen their yoga, breathwork or manifestation practice
- Anybody suffering with poor mental, emotion or physical health
- Anybody of any level yoga, meditation or visualisation ability
- Anybody strapped for time so looking for something potent & effective.
Why should you commit to this challenge?
- An inspiring group of people to help you form new positive habits
- Come more into your body, improve flexibility, improve present moment bodily awareness, release physical tension and blockages, become more energetically intune with internal energy
- Elevate energy levels, strengthen electromagnetic field and energy body,
- Awaken sexual energy, increase sexual endurance and stamina
- Learn to bring energy up to the higher energy centres and utilise this for manifestation.
- Boost your immune system
- Boost your respiratory resilience
- Boost your mental resilience
- Speed up your law of attraction by developing a daily manifestation and intention processes that help you become in energetic vibrational alignment with the goals and future you desire.
- Create collective intentions
- Develop more heart coherence and tap into the intuitive wisdom of your heart
By the end of this challenge you will:
- feel more connected with your body
- feel healthier within your body (flexibility, relaxation, muscular endurance, muscular strength)
- know and understand how to relax into the present moment through bodily awareness and riding the blissful waves of your exhalation
- know the absolute subtleties of your breath
- have a toolkit of breathing techniques to utilise for any given situation (anxiety reduction, boosting energy levels, emotional integration, sleeping)
- have strengthened your respiratory system and increased your breathing capacity
- understand the importance of consciously connecting to the breath and how this is the gift that keeps giving (emotionally, mentally, spiritually)
- have a toolkit to practice with for increasing your sexual endurance
- have opened up new energetic channels in your body
- released energetic blockages that may have been stored in your body for long periods of time.
- released subconscious blockages that may have unconsciously been holding you back.
- have more clarity on your goals, values and intentions
- have mapped out the elevated emotions these intentions bring and embodied them on a daily basis to bring you in vibrational alignment with that reality.
- have found a new support network, friends and brothers and sisters to continue inspiring each other's growth.
About your facilitators
Phil is an Ashtanga Yoga teacher, founder of Cannaveda Yoga, Ayurvedic Yoga Massage therapist & Yotism (Yoga for Autism instructor).
He has been building a 1-1 practice, offering yoga therapy, coaching, massage & yoga classes. He is deeply committed to the Yogic way of life & highly motivated to help people heal through yoga.
Phil's practice will be predominantly be drawing from Hatha, Ashtanga & Tantra yoga as well as integrating some simple mantra to help connect with the energy of the divine goddess. This is an ancient lineage working with sound, visualisation & intention. When we sing/chant mantra we create a resonance and a frequency that interacts with our nervous system bringing calm & embodying specific intentions such as bliss, wisdom, abundance. Some sessions may also include some self ayurvedic yoga massage.
Nathan is a Transformational Breath® facilitator & founder of Breath By Nathan, a platform for science backed breathwork to help optimise mental & emotional wellbeing. Nathan specialises in deep dive breathwork therapy for trauma release & emotional integration. He has a deep commitment to his own personal practice & has always known that he has wanted to help people. His passion to help has led him down this path as a breathwork facilitator. He is also the founder of Lovejam Community.
Nathans sessions draw from a mixture of contemporary teachers such as Joe Dispenza, The Heart Math Institute, Transformational Breath® as well as traditional & ancient lineages such as Kundalini Yoga, Pranayama, Vipassana & Qigong. He utilises science backed techniques for a number of goals such as calming the nervous system, tapping into the hearts intelligence & building mental & respiratory resilience.
Daily live classes, access to recordings, 1-1s, PDF assets