Mon, 01 Feb|
Empowered Mornings 21 Day Programme
A multidisciplinary daily live class & support group to establish new empowered habits & deepen your yoga, breathwork & manifestation practice.
Time & Location
01 Feb 2021, 08:00 GMT – 21 Feb 2021, 09:00 GMT
Hosted by Breath By Nathan & Phil Cannaveda Yoga
A multidisciplinary daily live class & support group to establish new empowered habits.
Alternating days, Phil & Nathan will be delivering a daily morning class to deepen & progress your yoga, mantra, breathwork & manifestation practices.
One day, Phil (Cannaveda Yoga) will be teaching various styles of Yoga (Hatha, Tantra, Vinyasa, Yin, Mantra and Ayurvedic Self Yoga Massage)
The next day, Nathan (Breath by Nathan) will be teaching pranayama, breathwork, meditation & creative visualization practices for manifesting your dreams.
This cycle will continue for the full 21 days.
Phils practice predominantly draws from Hatha, Ashtanga, Vinyasa & Tantra yoga as well as integrating simple mantra to help connect with the energy of the divine goddess. This is an ancient lineage working with sound, visualisation & intention. When we sing/chant mantra we create a resonance and a frequency that interacts with our nervous system bringing calm & embodying specific intentions such as bliss, wisdom, abundance.
Nathans sessions draw from a of teachers such as Joe Dispenza, Neville Goddard, Joseph Murphy, The Heart Math Institute, Transformational Breath as well as traditional & ancient lineages such as Kundalini Yoga, Yogic Pranayama, Vipassana & Qigong. He utilises science backed techniques for different goals such as calming the nervous system, tapping into the hearts intelligence, building mental/emotional resilience, releasing subconscious blockages & manifesting dreams into reality.
Daily 1 hour practice
Live on Zoom
Free Intro class 1st Feb
Sign up commitment
Investment £33 (Worth up to £100 amount - usually teaching across festivals, in person, we feel we can reach more people and that this should al be accessible to everybody)
More than just a morning routine
What you will receive;
- Private membership forum & support group
- 1-1 support from Nathan & Phil
- Ayurvedic Dosha Diagnosis
- Weekly conscious connected breathwork session
- Recordings & playback access
- Empower up PDF downloads (self coaching & educational assets)
- Empower up playlist (for continuing self practice)
We are so confident that this daily practice will help you to feel better that we are offering a 100% money back guarantee/ refund if you dont feel better by the end of the programme.
Why are we doing this?
One morning I (Nathan) woke up feeling especially down & groggy, although i absolutely DID NOT WANT TO partake in my morning practice of yoga, breathwork, meditation & visualisation, i pushed through …
The results astounded me, I felt 1000x better after pushing through the limitation, stories & excuses of my MIND and stepping into a place of more self power.
It’s not a surprise really!
This was the moment I had this important realisation.
The exact time when we most need to do our morning practice is the exact time that we least want to practice it.
This got me thinking …
What if we created a support group & community network where we can all support & motivate each other to engage with these practices & form new positive, empowered habits.
So here we are!
These practices have drastically enriched & improved our lives, Both Phil & I literally live & breathe our disciplines (excuse the pun) & we really want to share these life changing practices with you.
This is for anybody who:
- Wants to understand, develop or deepen their yoga, breathwork or manifestation practice
- Thrives doing the work with a supportive community
- Struggles to self start.
- Is wanting to develop a regular morning routine & wellbeing practice
- Wants to develop momentum, drive & find clarity on their life intentions.
- Wants to improve their mental, emotion, physical & spiritual health
- Is at any level yoga, meditation, breathwork or visualisation ability
- Is strapped for time so looking for something potent & effective.
Why should you commit to this 21 day programme?
- Be part of an inspiring group of people to help you form new positive habits
- Establish/build upon your daily physical movement practice designed to invigorate your vital energies, connecting body and mind.
- Increase strength, flexibility & endurance
- Identify, nourish and release blockages physically, mentally and emotionally whilst Integrating the Yin Yang of Yoga into your daily life.
- Develop more heart coherence and tap into the intuitive wisdom of your heart.
- Elevate your energy levels, strengthen your electromagnetic field and energy body,
- Awaken sexual energy, increase sexual endurance and stamina
- Learn to bring energy up to the higher energy centres and utilise this for manifestation.
- Boost your immune system
- Boost your resilience to stress
- Improve your mental health
- Calm & focus your mind
- Speed up your law of attraction by developing a daily manifestation and intention processes that help you become in energetic vibrational alignment with the goals and future you desire.
- Manifest your dreams
- Create & amplify your intentions through a collective practice
- Develop more heart coherence and tap into the intuitive wisdom of your heart.
By the end of this programme you will:
-Have empowered your own present moment bodily awareness
-Have released layers of bodily tension
Have several asana sequences you can draw upon to release blockages & build muscular endurance & flexibility.
- Understand several different Mantra meanings and be able to recite them
- Know the absolute subtleties of your breath
- Have a toolkit of breathing techniques to utilise for any given situation (anxiety reduction, boosting energy levels, emotional integration, inducing sleep, gaining clarity etc.)
- Have strengthened your respiratory system and increased breathing capacity & improved your habitual breathing habits.
- Understand the importance of consciously connecting to the breath and how this is the gift that keeps giving (emotionally, mentally, spiritually)
- Have a toolkit to practice with for increasing your sexual endurance
- Have opened up new energetic channels in your body
- Released energetic blockages that may have been stored in your body for long periods of time & may be have been unconsciously holding you back.
- Have more clarity on your goals, values and intentions
- Have mapped out the elevated emotions these intentions bring and embodied them on a daily basis to bring you in vibrational alignment with that reality.
- Have found a new support network, friends and brothers/sisters to continue inspiring each other's growth.
About your facilitators
Phil is an Ashtanga Yoga teacher, founder of Cannaveda Yoga, Ayurvedic Yoga Massage therapist & Yotism (Yoga for Autism instructor).
He has been building a 1-1 practice, offering yoga therapy, coaching, massage & yoga classes. He is deeply committed to the Yogic way of life & highly motivated to help people heal through yoga and organic hemp products.
Phils practice is predominantly drawing from Hatha, Ashtanga, Vinyasa & Tantra yoga as well as integrating simple mantra to help connect with the energy of the divine goddess. This is an ancient lineage working with sound, visualisation & intention. When we sing/chant mantra we create a resonance and a frequency that interacts with our nervous system bringing calm & embodying specific intentions such as bliss, wisdom, abundance. Some sessions will be self ayurvedic yoga massage.
Self Ayurvedic Yoga Massage sessions will empower you to give your body the self care it deserves without the dependency of another being. Innerstanding your body, cross-referencing with your asana practice we aim to release tension and explore the unique complexities of your body by yourself. Understanding which oils resonate with your body best and how much oil to use. Exploring the glands around the body using oils to support the nervous system and initiating homeostasis, The process in which the body restores equilibrium. We warm up, stimulate and stretch the body and release tension with breath and intention.
Nathan is a Transformational Breath® facilitator & trainee Oxygen Advantage® Instructor. He is the founder of Lovejam & Breath By Nathan, a platform for science backed breathwork to help optimise mental & emotional wellbeing. Nathan specialises in deep dive breathwork therapy for trauma release & emotional integration. He has a deep commitment to his own personal practice, he is well & truly obsessed with the power of conscious breathing as a practice to empower humanity. He first discovered the power of retraining the subconscious mind when he was 1 and his mother used the law of attraction to beat stage 4 cancer. He has since wrote a book on utilising the subconscious mind for self-healing.
To begin the programme we will lay important foundations with theoretical understandings of the key concepts such as;
- How to optimise breathing functionality & create optimal habitual breathing.
- The breathing practices and how these positively impact our physiology & psychology
- Heart coherence & receiving clarity through the hearts intelligence.
- Retraining the subconscious mind & releasing subconscious blockages.
- Understanding what we truly want & setting compelling intentions.
- Manifestation & creating abundance.
Once key concepts have been established in the first few sessions, each class will be predominantly practical where I shall guide a series of breathing flows, breathing meditations & creative visualisation practices drawing from teachers such as Joe Dispenza, Neville Goddard, Joseph Murphy, The Heart Math Institute, Transformational Breath as well as traditional & ancient lineages such as Kundalini Yoga, Yogic Pranayama, Vipassana & Qigong
Daily live classes, access to recordings, 1-1s, PDF assets